Saturday, September 25, 2004

Aunty A-Sha? Aaawww...

Makcik smsed me around noon asking if I was free. Hansem Boi kept calling my name. Haven't met the little darling for quite a while. But I was occupied with 'The Sims' game.

I've been hooked to that game since the day it was born. But with work, tuition and other events that entered my life... the game was eventually neglected. Recently 'The Sims 2' game was launched worldwide. I have not gotten my hands on that game, yet. For the time being however, I have started playing and building families in my neighbourhoods again. I have dedicated a neighbourhood for my frens. Well, not all of my frens. A neighbourhood for my family & relatives... With a limited budget of 20,000 simoleans (the Sims' currency) per family, their houses have no floors & colourless walls!

Left my house and met Minah's younger bro @ the bus stop. Poor guy has been waiting for the bus for the past 1/2 hour! I reached just in time to see Hansem Boi getting ready to go out. We went to Makcik's & Pakcik's new house. Makcik tried to get Hansem Boi to play in the playground but he refused. Instead he walked around, refusing to hold hands with Makcik and watched those men played sepak takraw. Hahah! =)

Good night!