Friday, September 03, 2004

Dearie, go Little India next week eh?

Met Dearie online. Trip to Little India got cancelled again. Sigh... have to KIV my plan to have Poori, Badham milk & Ladoo!

7.30pm - Left house to meet Minah @ bus-stop. Couldn't find my digicam. Luckily she found hers. Took bus straight to Marina Centre.

Minah had her eyes on a long skirt. One of the outlets is in Marina Centre itself. She made a beeline for the skirts section, found the size she wanted and headed into the changing room. Nice skirt. Within 15 minutes, she paid and we left. I like her shopping style! =)

Had Hot Plate Black Pepper Chicken Rice for dinner. Then we went to Polar Puff. I bought Chocolate Eclair, Minah bought Strawberry Cheesecake then we walked to One Fullerton.

Place is nice as always. Atmosphere was slightly noise polluted. Not from the crowd but from a boat! One lady was croaking in the Karoke Pub Boat. My poor eardrums.

11.30pm - Alighted from bus in Bukit Panjang. Thanx Minah! =)