Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ka-ching!

Went to town for a briefing and training session. Hands-on with the cashier machine was fun. Got to know new acquaintances too. =) Though it's brief and temporary, I definitely cannot forget the 'punching' I got from the cashtill as it goes Ka-Ching!

Can you hear it ring
It makes you wanna sing
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things
Ka-ching!

~ Shania Twain ~


Was in a hurry going from one place to the next place. Finally had my lunch of Prawn Burger meal in Takashimaya MacDonalds @ 4.45pm. Nice!

Minah & I had an appointment with Sayang in town later. With the rest of the evening to ourselves, Minah & I had wanted to watch 'Terminal'. Went to Shaw House & Cineleisure. But both cinemas had late movie schedules. Sheesh...

Sayang arrived promptly @ 6.45pm in Orchard. We headed to Wisma MacDonalds, sat and chatted while waiting for Minah. I had enough of MacDonalds from lunch. Apparently Sayang too! Hahah =) Minah came around 7.15pm.

Sayang left @ 7.30pm to attend a wake in Toa Payoh. Minah & I had dinner @ Breeks. I ordered a set meal of Sirloin Steak (sweet corn soup + ice-cream dessert) with Cookies & Cream milkshake. Love the milkshake but dinner was way way heavy for my stomach. Felt like a penguin waddling to Somerset MRT station after that.

We alighted @ Farrer Park MRT station and once again, I waddled while Minah walked to Mustafa Centre. She is leaving for her KL trip this weekend and wanted to buy toiletries. I remember vaguely that it was 9.45pm when we arrived. Definitely not expecting both of us to be waiting for bus home @ 11.30pm though! When I first glanced at my watch, I thought it was 10.30pm.

We sat down waiting for the bus. One bus stopped and 2 jerks inside actually peered out to look at us. Goodness! I turned away and told Minah. Minah stared at them and got ticked off. Hahahah! I'm stunned.

Stomach still feeling super full. No more set meal the next time I go Breeks.