Saturday, September 18, 2004

Man on Fire... doused.

Lazy lazy Saturday. Slept late, woke up much later. Head is groggy and I'm sniffing. Oh God, no colds please!

Planned with my fren to watch "Man on Fire" in town but I have no idea which cinema. Soon enough I received sms. Cathay Orchard @ 4.10pm. Ah... ok. Looked @ cuckoo clock - 2pm. What?! Pray that there's no traffic jam on PIE!

Bus journey was ok other than slight delay caused by road works. 4th lane - for overtaking, was blocked. Missed 5 minutes of the movie. Practically squirming in my seat watching those gory scenes - when Denzel Washington tortured those thugs. It's not the blood that irks me, it's their blood-curling screams. Ear torturing!

Left the cinema wondering if I had missed some important stuffs during that 5 minutes. Minah, do tell me again why you cry watching that movie ok?

Headed to KFC for dinner. Ordered the 'Ultimate Meal'. That's it. I'm avoiding chicken till next week. I'm juz not a chicken-lover. =P

We took a long stroll to Plaza Singapura. No stopping to shop whatsoever till we entered Carrefour. Saw my fav Hot & Spicy chips and grabbed a packet. Took bus 190 from Park Mall, alighted @ BP Plaza and checked out the new stores @ basement floor. At least now I know that Watsons is still around. =) Walked home in the drizzle, with a cup of Freezy Coke from 7-11. *slaps forehead* Heavy downpour begins the minute I stepped into the house. Good night!