Saturday, September 11, 2004

Painting X-Box.

Headed down to Makcik's new house in the afternoon. Pakcik & Makcik had decided to paint their 2 rooms by themselves. But they soon realised that they had more than enough paint for all rooms... and that's exactly what they did! Superman & Wonder Woman!

Muhd Aqif & Umi were there too. While Superman & Wonder Woman were busy painting, Muhd Aqif played with their X-box games. Later on he taught me to play. My gaming skills are disastrous! The boy was laughing at my poor racing attempts. Sheesh! I gave up. My turn to laugh came when he played 'True Crime - Streets of L.A'. For sheer fun, he shot down every civil human being & drove all his cars to pieces! =)

We stopped playing for a while. Went to the pasar malam with Umi. Muhd Aqif started giving me all sorts of riddles & jokes. At one juncture while we were waiting for burgers & keropok lekor, Muhd Aqif asked "Air ape yang kita selalu pergi tapi tak pernah beli?" Umi & I were controlling our laughters thinking of all the nonsensical answers. I had assumed that it was a dirty joke. Got us into stitches hearing his answer. My mind is so corrupted! =P

Within minutes after we returned to the freshly-painted house, Pakcik's parents arrived. Stayed on a bit till 11pm. Then hurried off to catch the last bus home.