Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Walk, walk, wanna walk...

Accompanied my fren to buy a gift for a colleague. Met up in Orchard MRT station. Decided to shop around in Takashimaya. Before that, we grabbed our meals @ MacDonalds.

Our shopping quest was short & quick. We found the gift, requested for a new set & got the saleslady to wrap it. Done!

We entered HMV to look around, then walked our way to PS. Ended up in Carrefour and I shopped. I saw a new box of cereals and wanted to try it. So naturally, I had to buy milk. Along the way I saw some instant soup packets. Reminded me of Minah's Mushroom Soup that I had eaten so... I put 2 into the basket. Then while making my way to the counter, I grabbed 2 bottles of cooling powder. Finally! Been searching for that powder. =)

At this moment, I can only comment that the instant soup I bought is for 1 mug ONLY. Soup is creamy and tad too thick. But best eaten when dipped with bread. Yummy!