Monday, October 04, 2004

Argh! Such a dilemma...

Gosh... really wonder how some people can stand the cold all day. I'm freezing my tail (if I had one) off! Been 2 hours since I left IMM but I'm still feeling cold. Brrr!

Was up and about once again in the early morning. Either I am getting old or I'm not the type to stand/sit still... my feets are so sore that I'm staggering!

This morning I was promoting foodstuffs. My supervisor had requested that I continue for 2 weeks. By late afternoon, I had to eat back every single word of commitment. I received a call confirming my application for a perm job. Half a heart was jumping with joy, the other half sank.

I tried to satisfy both parties. One was asking for an extension of at least 1 more day, the other was telling me to report for training the next day. Tug of war... pulling me apart.

I was cornered when both dumped the final decision to me. Call me selfish but I can no longer stand rotting at home. Training tomorrow.