Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sahur? I'm still full from Iftar...

The plan to have an Iftar over at Pakcik's & Makcik's new house with 7 of us ended with only 5 - Pakcik, Makcik, Wak, Minah & me.

Nice change for a start. Because 1) we dun have to make any reservations, 2) it's potluck; more variety & 3) we had the entire haven to ourselves. =)

I rushed off after work to buy Murtabak. My first & last time taking bus service 2 from work. I alighted feeling so light-headed and on the brink of vomitting. Under Makcik's suggestion, I bought 2 mutton murtabaks. Hurried over to Cold Storage, bought chicken and headed home.

Met Minah an hour later @ our usual bus-stop. 4 of us break fast together & did our Maghrib prayers. Wak arrived much later from his class with curry puffs. Ulcer in my mouth kinda spoilt my appetite. Surprisingly we couldn't finish our food. Makcik packed the remainder for all of us before we left.

Gudnite!