Monday, November 08, 2004

Should I be happy?

What Elly did to me last Friday was a shocker... she tendered her resignation, juz like that. She entered the GM's office @ 5pm, I got news about it @ 6pm and we left together @ 6.50pm to break fast.

This morning the office was extra quiet without her presence. Those who came for the meeting noticed her absence right away but did not asked the management. Waited for the coast to clear before bombarding me with questions instead. Mindy looked so bored and miserable working alone in the office.

Much much later in the evening, I received news that one of the managers was terminated due to poor performance. Given a second chance, he definitely did not make a wise move. Sigh... juz hope you wise up from this, bro.

As for you Elly, I'm already missing your loud crankiness @ work. =)