Thursday, December 23, 2004

Sleepless nights...

The past 3 days were the most hectic this month. Improper meals, travelling all over the place and taking shots of Ain's wedding. Despite taking leave from office a day after her wedding, I'm still tired.

Worst of all is the overwhelming feeling I got on that Sunday night itself... I entered my bedroom and I was alone. 2 single beds yet only me. I had underestimated myself thinking that I would be more excited over the prospect of having the entire room. I was so wrong. I am so used to sharing a bedroom with Ain since young, it felt so odd now. Almost alien.

Looks like Ain & Makcik ain't the only people who have to get adjusted to their new place. Happy for their marriages yet...

Hamne magar socha hai, dil ko hai gam kyon? Aankh hain nam kyon?