Thursday, December 09, 2004

Still tickled...

Sayang called this afternoon. Mentioned that appointment with Minah was @ 7.45pm in Lot 1. Work has begun to settle down. Promptly @ 6.10pm, I left the office with Chandra. Upon reaching Tanah Merah MRT station, I checked my phone. 3 missed calls?! Neither Chandra nor me could hear my phone. That's how soundproof my bag is!

Returned Sayang's call to say that I was waiting for MRT to arrive. Mmm... still in office. We arranged to meet in the last carriage once MRT reaches Paya Lebar station. Smsed once I got into MRT and called again when I was one stop away. Was about to get up and alight @ Paya Lebar when Sayang came rushing in. I was laughing hard while Sayang spent the next 5 minutes catching breath! =P

7.15pm and both of us were in Lot 1. I took the opportunity to buy office stationeries while waiting for Minah to arrive. We had decided to have dinner in Pizza Hut. After more searching and queuing, we quickly headed down to Pizza Hut.

Hut Family Feast is meant for 4 person. As if that wasn't enough, we ordered extra Fish-O and Calamari Rings on top of that. Hahaha! I bet the Pizza Hut staff were annoyed for holding them back till 10pm tonight.