Friday, December 03, 2004

We did juz fine. What's your biz?

GM smsed me last night requesting me to call him first thing today. Since I was still up, I called back.

For a change, I reported to work in Lot 1 today. Been a week since I was there and so many changes. Some changes I can understand, others... I find nonsensical.

Business was really good tonight. Despite the situation we were in, nobody was deterred from working. There were glitches and complaints. Some of the staff told me that they had not taken a cigar break since their lunch. Haha!

I could see all the tired faces and weary bodies by the time we ended. Never have I covered so much area. Yet in the name of teamwork, I got a taste of how each staff was doing. All of us slumped in our chairs during debriefing. I'm gonna be in this state for the next 2 days.

Nobody's to be blamed. Not the ones who are still around anyway. Can't be finding faults with youngsters - hot bloods with volatile emotions. Do grow & wise up though. With or without you, business is as usual. =)