Thursday, January 20, 2005

Long time no Neoprints

1/2 day work today. But I left office @ 3pm only after settling whatever was needed by AO & SL. Took MRT and dozed off the entire journey. I was even contemplating to alight @ Bugis. Sleep so shiok! If not for the appointment with Mindy & Elly, it's most likely that I would have taken the MRT all the way to Jurong.

I grabbed a quick bite in McDonalds. Browsed thru the books in Kinokuniya Bookstore. Several interesting titles but putting off my purchases till I'm done with all the new, untouched books in my room. Bought Old Chang Kee & a bottle of mineral water before taking a leisure walk to Takashimaya.

On several occasions I have walked from Orchard to Bugis, at night. Taking the same route from the opposite direction and in broad daylight was slightly akward. Had the entire pavement to myself too.

Finally, I met Elly in Takashimaya. Headed to Cineleisure for dinner and met Mindy.

Elly: "After this (dinner), I'm going to drag both of you to look for my handbag & shirt.

Mindy: "No no I never bring money!"

Me: "....."

The first thing we did right after dinner was to take Neoprints. Hahahah! Mindy gave both of us an update on which Neoprint machine was good, lousy, etc. Ages since I last took Neoprints. We got so hyped posing & giggling with madness decorating our 4 best shots. The result was very nice. Since each of us had our own liking, distributing the prints was a breeze.

By the time we left however, we were @ Plaza Singapura. Money spent yet Elly had bought nothing. Hahahha! =D