Saturday, January 01, 2005

Occupational hazard - heart attacks...

I woke up this morning in a very blur state, half wondering if today is 1st Jan 2005 or is it already 3rd Jan 2005 and I should be in office. God, help me! It didn't help that my parents asked if I had to work today.

That soon settled. Midway while chatting with The Doctor, I panic. Uh-oh... forgot to collect the staffs' time cards. Very important & urgent mind you! I don't want to have nightmares from delaying their payroll.

In the evening, the Lot 1 outlet called me urgently - cashier machine problem. The supervisor wasn't able to give a detailed report due to unfamiliarity. I rushed and arrived in 20 mins flat expecting big trouble. Not. Phew! The cashier was smart enough to figure out her mistake. It seems she forgot to do her daily closing yesterday after I taught her to do monthly closing. Hahah! =) At least we both know that everything will be running smoothly tomorrow.

What a way to start the new year!