Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wibble wobble

Margaret's hubby came to fix our office lights this afternoon. We went "Ooh" & "Aaah" the moment he switched on the lights again. Heehee... very bright! =)

Fui Ling & I left the office @ 7.30pm and headed straight to Little India. First, we went to the candy shop. The last time Fui Ling bought candies, she said that they were too sweet. She chose to buy Muruku instead. We stood there looking at the display while patiently waiting to be served. God, the customer took his own sweet time to choose. Several times, the uncle told us to wait. In the end, he gave us some candy to sample while waiting! Fui Ling liked whatever it was that we sampled. She bought 3 of those, on top of the packet of Muruku. I bought my usual - Ladoos.

Quickly we entered Komalas. It was already 9pm. Both were hungry. Fui Ling said her stomach has been rumbling non-stop. She ordered Bhaturra set & Lime juice, I ordered Poori set & Badham milk. After that, we shared another Chappati set. The uncle who served us was steady & cool. The guy who sat at the next table was not. Hahaha! His jaws dropped. I kept a straight face to avoid being labelled a crazy woman.

The walk from Komalas to Mustaffa Centre did us some good. We bought whatever stuffs we needed. Almost bought drinks for the office pantry too. We dropped the idea after realizing that the provision shop is near our office. I can't bear to fight the morning crowd with a carton of drinks. *faintz*

Out of Mustaffa Centre, I made a beeline for my favourite VCD shop. I had no idea that Fui Ling enjoys watching Hindi movies too. I was searching for Veer-Zaara but it's not available yet. The 2 guys recommended Hulchul, Aitraaz & Mujhse Shaadi Karoge. Sigh... I definitely did not disappoint them. =P

The next thing I have to do will be to set aside time to watch those movies. Until then, goodnight. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Nursya! =)