Friday, February 18, 2005

Bye Moto, Hi Sam.

Doctor's medication is providing some relief on my poor nose. My colleagues still have to bear with my loud sneezings but I'm glad that my nose is no longer leaking.

My mobile decided to go haywire yesterday afternoon. Vibrated for no apparent reason, while it was off. I have been tolerating its out of the blue auto shutdowns... but this?! Even Margaret & Fui Ling witnessed the crazy antics.

Under my friend's guide, I took out the SIM card and battery. Left it aside for over an hour before placing everything back. No more vibrations. No more tolerance from me too.

Traded in my mobile for Samsung E700A. Not for the 15 multi-shots or its camera capability. Just for its sleek design & price.

So... pardon me while I go meddle with my new phone. =)