Monday, March 07, 2005

It's about your SAFETY

I made a promise to give Sayang a treat the day I got my new job. Well, that was 5 months ago... and we have yet to enjoy a great dinner. We have postponed countless times due to unforeseen & unexpected circumstances, due to other personal commitments, and hahaha if this goes on for another month, we may be just in time for my next review.

On the other hand, entire office left promptly @ 6.30pm this evening. Took 2 cabs to EC park to have our dinner. I suppose it's a good thing that all of us are foodie people. Neo can't take spicy food but amazingly it didn't stop him from having 2 servings of rice. Intan had the smallest rice serving. But she tasted every single dish served including Chendol & Kueh Ondeh2. The only setback was the food itself. 2nd plate of Kangkong was too oily, fish was not fried properly and Tahu Telor was not usually nice.

After dinner, Chandra & Neo suggested bowling. Intan & Margaret declined, wanting to head home. Fui Ling declined, wanting to head to the beach. Alone. All of us jumped at her reply. What's with her?! Had she carried on, I would have abandoned my intention to bowl and accompanied her instead. But Margaret was even more insistent that Fui Ling goes home. And home she went. Heehee =)

Chandra, Neo & I played 2 games of bowling. So so long since I played bowling, my skills are rusty! The bowling ball keeps swerving from mid-lane to the left... I had the most number of gutter balls. Sheesh!