Friday, April 01, 2005

April's Joke

Margaret took leave for a trip to Thailand. I entered office and a vendor was already there to collect cheque payment. Once that was settled, I went to my desk to go thru the statement of accounts. Then Chandra started his nonsense...

Chandra: "Eh, just now AO called looking for you. I told him you were not in yet."

Me: "AO? Looking for me?"

Chandra: "Yeah. You better call him soon. Don't make him wait too long."

I was seriously wondering. Usually he talks & liase with Margaret. Mmm maybe cos Margaret is not around. But then, Margaret has not left any messages whatsoever.

As soon as I picked up the phone, Chandra quipped "But AO also mentioned... since today is the 1st of April, you need not bother to call him."

Aaarrgh! Chandra ran to Neo and added "Today I scored 1-0 early morning."