Friday, May 06, 2005

Mood Quiz





You Are In a Fantastic Mood







You're confident, focused, and on top of your game.
People are attracted to your energy right now.
This is the time to go for it - you're likely to get what you want!



*Copied from Naz's blog*

Hey, it's Friday after all. =) I have a family kenduri tonight and since I will be rushing from work, I wore a kurta. Wouldn't have mind wearing my easy-to-crease baju kurung if I was coming from home. Mum had her own ideas though... which somehow did not reached my frequency. =D She has yet to understand that my sardin-packed MRT journeys are filled with too much squashing, trampling, pushing, and jostling. Not forgetting the sweat and bad breaths... often I arrive in the office not feeling as fresh & clean as when I left the house. :S

That's it! I WANT a car! Genie?