Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Yet to burn

The newly-wedded couple came this evening. I got stuck in the rain on my way home from work so Dad played the video for them instead.

For all the hard work, effort and perspiration-soaked clothes sticking to our bodies, I'm glad that they were happy with the outcome of the video. So much so that Shahren wanted to take those mini-DV cassettes right away. =) Patience, dude.

I've got till this weekend to install some video-editing software in the PC for Dad. Until then, let me catch up on my life. July is gonna be a busy month for me.


To Margaret, Neo, Intan & Xiao Mei: Thank you all for the farewell lunch treat. Will miss you guys. Do keep in touch, k? =)

To Makcik: Will you be free next Thursday?

To myself: That was good experience while it lasted. Please apply one day leave if you're gonna run all over the place next time. =P