Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tag 1 - Weird

I'm taking my own sweet time to update my blog. Partly coz my laptop is physically spoilt. Heehee =P

Anyway here are the 3 weird stuffs about me:

1) I make it a point to finish what I eat. Well I'm sure so do most people. But for me, it's down to the last grain of rice or drop of soup. My aunt once said that my used plate need not be cleaned (jokingly of course). It's also my habit to mix all dishes with my rice before I take my first bite. Dun ask me why. Been doing that since young.

2) I love eating ice. Actually it's the bubblegum that I enjoy chewing. Since it's unavailable in Singapore, I chewed nuts instead. Believe me, my jaws hurt when I ate too many nuts. After experimenting around, I settled down on ice. Now cutting down on ice & soft drinks. The addiction is unhealthy.

3) I get headaches from too powerful odours. Be it minyak atar, perfumes or stenches. Over the years, thankfully things have got better. But no matter what, I still get headaches from the smell of coffee. Thankfully my family does not drink coffee. The stronger the smell, the worse is my headache. My late paternal grandmother once brewed strong black coffee. So strong that I felt suffocated and had to get out of my aunt's house for fresh air.


Rest assured, my best fren will add on more to this list. =P

To each his own idiosyncracies. I'm passing the baton to: 1) Dayah, 2) Nurul, 3) Ridj. Good luck!