Monday, December 05, 2005

Ice ice Baby

I reached Terminal 1 slightly after 8.30pm. Saw Cik Ani standing all by herself in the midst of the crowd. Parents nowhere to be found. Cik Ani pointed to the counter. Ah! Parents were checking in their luggages.

They are leaving for Turkey. Slightly long trip. I've got my papers. Dayah has got her classes. And due to low responses from other travel agencies, my parents at last signed up for the Chan Brothers' Turkey trip.

We grabbed a bite at Burger King after that. By the time we headed back, there was no more crowd. Few lingered around the gates. Bade farewell and both parties left.

Best of all, I was still hungry! Uncle Zai drove us to Al-Azhar for supper. I had roti prata tissue chocolate and shared a bowl of sup ekor with Cik Ani. Time I reached home: 11.30pm

Nite.