Thursday, January 19, 2006

Qi Ji

I'm suddenly craving for salmon. Mmm see if I can fulfill that craving this weekend.

Finally got the opportunity to have lunch @ Qi Ji just now with Mala. Rebecca & I detoured to BK yesterday. The fries were crispy and Mushroom Swiss is always tempting so I didn't mind.

Mala said that the Nasi Lemak is good. I had the Nasi Lemak set meal 2 - green nasi lemak with sambal, eggs, 2 pieces of otak-otak, kacang & ikan bilis (nuts & anchovies). She had Laksa.

After lunch, we walked to the fruitstall nearby and bought Thailand mangoes. Green hard mangoes that can be eaten with sweet prune powder. Mr Wee cut me a small piece and my my... so crunchy. Are Thailand mangoes supposed to taste like jambus? This one sure tastes so.

Well, back to work. =)

P.S Happy Burfday Hakim. Happy slacking thru the World Cup k? =P