Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Suffering peeping Jane?

Office was locked when I arrived this morning. Lights were out. Waited for a while before Rebecca arrived. During the 15 minutes' wait, I actually thought office was closed! Heehee my mind at its mischief.

Wore our jackets, had a bit of breakfast and chat before we started work. Soon enough it started raining again. Office temperature lowered even further.

At 12.15pm, Rebecca & I had lunch @ Eatz 19. Tried their set lunch meal of Spicy Beef Bolognaise. For those who can't stand spicy stuff may still consume this food. Just remove all their chopped chilli padi. Our lunch got slightly extended from the slow service but I think we both needed that time to thaw our freezing bodies too.

We returned to office around 1.40pm. Both of us shivered once we entered the lift. I know I cannot stand cold. Past few days however, have been icy cold. Staying rooted to my seat made it worse.

I was surprised to see my cuz online. He's supposed to be working and it was only 2pm. He harrassed me for a dinner treat and only stopped when I agreed.

Thankfully the rain stopped when I met him.

Dude, your next pay will go to my dinner. I'll slightly spare you. Pizza Hut can? =P