Sunday, January 08, 2006

Videos how?

Stuck at home over the weekends because of the intermittent rain. Finally, Sunday evening my family went to Ain's house for dinner.

Right after Maghrib, the 6 of us sat at the table. Ain's dish - Tumis Boyan, was gone in a flash thanks to Dad & me. Mum bought Char Kway Bakar and Ikan Pari Bakar from the CCK restaurant in park. Should have called it Char Kway Hangus... the food was mostly burnt. Ikan Pari Bakar was a hit even without adding the Cincalok, for Jeff's sake.

Once dinner was cleared up, we moved over to the sofa. Sat and talked for a while. Then Jeff played some vcds. First vcd was a recording of their wedding ceremony courtesy of Dad's fren. Second vcd was a recording of Norlia's engagement ceremony. I got a splitting headache viewing the second vcd as Ain kept taking slanted angles of people.

Personally I like the effects of Jeff's editing. He added in songs where appropriate instead of heavy reliance on background sound. Dad's editing on the other hand, do not include any songs at all.

While we were sharing pointers and feedbacks, I began to wonder. Here we are commenting on our own works but we have no comments from Norlia herself. As if reading my mind, Dad told me to sms Norlia.

Looks like that will be my first agenda tomorrow morning.