Monday, February 13, 2006

Tag-Victimised Lover

I've been tagged with these survey questions from Axuerra.

Rulez:
1. Tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Pulling through...

The 8 victims:
1. Tash - my turn to pass to you. =P
2. Dearie - where's my funny cookies? hmmph!
3. Sayang - long time no update ah...
4. Rebecca - we are constantly losing our marbles rite? =P
5. Intan - =)
6. Lady Farz - congrats dear!
7. Ain - wat say u?
8. Makcik - esp for you!

At first glance, the question posed is personal. The kind I would confide to my best fren ONLY. For blog's entertainment, I pluck my answers from the 'invisible' rose petals. =P

Sex Target:
Ok... pure male by birth, man by choice.

Points of MY Perfect Lover:
1. My perfect lover is of strong faith & intelligent.

2. My perfect lover has morals & maturity. I don't want to babysit a boy for a lifetime.

3. My perfect lover has a sense of humour. Witty ones. Clowns & jokers can go fly kites.

4. My perfect lover has some technical & mechanical know-how. Used to think all guys are so, thanks to the men in my life. I fell in love with the floor to ceiling, full-length mirror cupboard that Dad built. Sigh...

5. My perfect lover has a knack for trying things. Provided those things are not extreme, haram or suicidal.

6. My perfect lover is understanding & patient. He will need lots. Now you see why he must be intelligent too?

7. My perfect lover is cool - doesn't smoke. Period.

8. My perfect lover is financially independent. ;)

Phew!