Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I no like Uncle

The next time I buy breakfast from the office canteen, I'll make sure the Aunt is serving me.

Aunt provides personal customer service. Why waste a good fried selar kuning in a packet of nasi lemak (lit. fattening rice) when I don't eat it? So usually when I made my order, the Aunt will not hesitate to prepare a fresh new packet of nasi lemak with fillet instead of the selar kuning. I have to pay slightly more than the normal price but hey, I dun mind. After all, it's a win-win situation.

This morning I received Uncle's personal customer non-service. I requested for my usual order of nasi lemak. He stared at me, looking irritated. Then he told me that all the nasi lemak were pre-packed and contains selar kuning. Best of all, no provision for request of nasi lemak with fillet. They don't provide such service in the mornings. When I told him that I don't want the fish, he told me to just put it aside when I eat the rice.

Why pay for food that's for sure making a one way ticket to the bin? Wow, that sure is something new!