Sunday, June 25, 2006

RJ's Wedding Dinner

My heartiest congrats to both of you!



Venue: Teochew City Seafood Restaurant, Centrepoint
Time: 7.30pm
Date: Sunday, 25th June 2006

I was the only one at table having the halal menu. One taste of the Tahu Telor and Sanur came to mind. Mmm the restaurant must have catered my food. Apologies to Sandra & Mala for taking up a bit of their table space. =)

Tahu Telor & Kangkong Belacan
Ayam Kalasan & Mutton Rendang
Fruits

The rest of my colleagues at the table had these:

Lobster Salad Combination
Braised Superior Shark’s Fin with Crab Meat
Stir-fried Scallops with Asparagus in XO Sauce
Steamed Red Garoupa in Teochew Style
Traditional Steamed Herbal Chicken
Steamed Live Prawns
Braised Sliced Abalone with Sea Cucumber
Ee Fu Noodles with Crab Meat
Yam Paste with Gingko Nuts & Pumpkin

I'm very full now. Oddly enough, when I took out my mobile to check for missed calls I got a blank screen instead.