Monday, September 25, 2006

02 Ramadan 1427

This morning Md Ehsan arrived at my house, stoned. It was obvious that he needs sleep but he persisted to look around watching us doing our morning routines.



Come to think of it, he is fast growing up. Today he is juz 3 days shy from turning 7.5 months old. This year marks his first year celebrating Raya Aidilfitri & Aidiladha. It also marks his first fasting month. He's way too young to comprehend the significance of all these celebrations or even practice fasting. I bet he is the least excited in my family.

My parents have gone to the extent of buying a high chair for this little boy. Supposedly for him to sit in while the family is breaking fast.

I will try to capture him in action while we are breaking fast. It is as if we are 'torturing' him with all those food while he juz looked at us miserably.

Until then, let nature take its course. Atta boy! =)