Monday, October 23, 2006

Md Ehsan - The Tarzan Boy?

Office is closed today. I woke up early as usual and took care of Md Ehsan.

Till now, his favourite word remains "Da da" or "Ah da da". At times when he struggled to be carried, he will say "Da da" (Done). My usual reply will be "Belum" (Not yet). Heehee =) There is also the occassional fake "Ah cheem" (sneeze) that he does to attract our attention. The real actual sneeze makes him puzzled.

This morning he was slightly cranky and sleepy. Yawning non-stop yet refusing to sleep. He was scratching his head and fidgeting about while I carried him. Then he started patting my arm. Gave him water to quench his thirst. I didn't want to make him too full as he was eating cereal later. I didn't want him to fall asleep midway thru his cereal too. Better let him sleep first.

Warna FM94.2 was on the radio. I think DJs Adi & Abishek were on air. They were mentioning some 1900 number for donation and I got a bit put off. It's one thing to advertise but when they started announcing those numbers in a spontaneous burst of creative jingles, it sounded more like a ridicule.

The minute they started their nonsense, I started mine. Feigning a scream, I went "Aaaarrrgghh!" with my eyes closed and head shaking. Out of the blue Md Ehsan went "Aaaaaaargghh!" too.

Oh my god! He's copying! I did it again and he followed. By this time, I had started laughing at his antics. Gradually his scream softened. I carried him to the living hall and put him to sleep soon after that.

Up from nap, he was back to his usual active self.

Took his bath after his breakfast...


Don his red romper with hood...


And he pooped right after all that! Had him changed and let him wore the GAP romper I had bought.