Wednesday, November 01, 2006

11 Syawal 1427

I blocked out my Raya weekends for family visits. I'm not alone. I'm not the only one who has yet to visit relatives even at this stage.

This morning I entered office, switched on my PC and logged in to MSN as per routine. The usual working bloggers cum chatters were online too. Our chats fired away instantenously. Poor me & Mel lagged behind. Scrolling thru the chats gave me a spinning headache, I almost surrended.

So in the midst of tidying up work, clearing piles of documents and preparing month end reports, we squeezed in a last-minute Raya visiting @ Nyah's house. Crazy!

We gathered @ 9pm. Jenab couldn't make it. Nyah specially prepared a new Italian recipe - Canelloni. Joga, Joyah & I became her food testers but hey, it was good!

Smile, Nyah...

My first round of Canelloni

Nyah's Raya pastries

These are Vineyard Tomatoes. Expensive, you.

We did justice to Nyah's cooking.

Little Rayyan played host to Little Amir

3 of us.

Tentatively we are heading to Woodlands next Monday... again after work. =)