Friday, December 01, 2006

December Shoutouts

For no rhyme or reason, I started humming to this song as I left the office today. I surprised myself actually because 1) I don't have the vcd. Haven't watch it since I last borrowed from Jenab months ago, 2) I wasn't listening to my mp3. In fact the song is not even in my playlist, 3) it came out of the blue but it sure suits my mood at the moment. =)

A quick shoutout to 9 people - you know who you are:

To the 2 couples, Congratulations on your Big Day tomorrow...

To You, Happy Berfday...

To both of You, Congratulations on the arrival of your latest & newest family member... and finally,

To both of You. I hope you were not disappointed. Your piece of news was the most miraculous, unexpected and most Divine. My jaws literally dropped, I gasped and my eyes actually teared when I heard it. Masya'Allah.