Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Muhammad Mubarak

At 9.55am on 1st Dec 2006, Makcik smsed me. She sighed because she still cannot see her baby. Not long after that sms, her doctor warded her into the labour ward. Joyah, Mahanom & I continued smsing and updating each other on her progress throughout the day. Towards evening Mahanom had to attend a wedding dinner, Joyah was out with her family at Vivo City while I headed over to my cousins' house to help out with their wedding preps.

At 11.40pm, I received this sms:

"Baby Muhammad born 2253hrs. Weight 3.475kg, Length 51cm. Normal birth..."

Alhamdullilah!

Past midnight the 5 of us were smsing away. Asking details, wishing congrats, joking, etc so much that Mahanom congratulated me by mistake. Heehee!

I did not get to visit Makcik & baby in the hospital over the weekends. Was attending my cousins' weddings.

Finally last Monday, Joyah and I paid Makcik a visit. =)

Presenting...

See those rosy cheeks?

Camera flash too blinding