Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Post Budget

1. While going through the mails at work this morning, I came across the DHL envelope received a couple days back. I had received call from their representative that they were giving us complimentary rides. I was just not sure if it meant discount or free.

The office have since discovered that each of us got 3 FREE adult tickets.

2. After all the headaches, stress and time spent, the company's budget is due. Made some final adjustments, liased with my immediate superior, and submitted. This time round I needed plenty of guidance. At least I got a feel of what it is like.

I was stunned to see the sun when I left the office just now. Wonderful day after countless nights.

3. I'm very particular about my workstation. Normally I will clear up the area before I leave for the day. It's a personal preference to start the next day with a clean table. Heard of that association: an uncluttered desk and an uncluttered mind?

Today I left office with the messiest workstation - unopened mails stashed a corner, documents and reports everywhere, files flanking the sides. A break from usual routine.

Labels: