Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ridj's 101 to A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

Tonight I learnt these:

1. Accountability -
"I believe it is the great divider among people."
Mmm... distinguishing a manager from a clerk, an adult from a child?


2. Mastering the On/Off switch -
"Time becomes a double-edged sword, either it gives you the life you’ve been dreaming about or it can take your whole life away."
By (the Token of) Time, Verily Man is in loss, Except those who have faith and do righteous deeds, And join in the mutual teaching Of Truth, and of patience and constancy - Surah Al Asr.


3. The Phoenix -
“Be what you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don’t matter, And those who matter won’t mind”
Exactly. I especially like this quote best.


For more details on what I'm blabbering, please read this entry. I'm just viewing them beyond the business context.

Labels: